Thursday, December 29, 2011

Daily Dose of BS December 29


We live in a pretty safe area, why do so many people lock and alarm their cars?  I very rarely have anything of any value in my car and if I do what is to stop someone who really wants what I have from taking it?  The reason I bring this up is a few weeks ago, I locked my keys in the car.  Stupid right?  I had to walk back in to the store where I was shopping and ask for a wire hanger, I luckily had the window open a crack so it was easy to get in.  Awhile back a co-worker had locked her keys into her car, so I did a bit of internet research to help her to break into her car.  No luck, I did find lots of bad advice on the internet and lots of myths that are out there to be busted.  She ended up calling a tow truck to break into her car.  Lesson learned….at least till the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment