Thursday, December 22, 2011

Daily Dose of BS December 22

The guys I play cards with and I have a Christmas party and we exchange gifts and these gifts are the worst of the worst.  I think some of the guys lay up at night trying to think of the worst possible gift ever.  Last year one guy gave a padded toilet seat that he decorated with corn and chocolate bars.  It was hilarious...every year we try to out do the worst gift ever.  I found the perfect website for the white elephant gift person on your list.  Check out stupid.com, some of the stupid gag gifts that they have are a pooping reindeer sweater, a toilet coffee mug, a remote control whoopee cushion, a countdown clock, a doomsday calendar, a dashboard pole dancer and so many more stupid Christmas or white elephant gifts.  If you are looking to get the crowd to laugh at your January company Christmas party or to give the best gag gift for your gift exchange, I would check out stupid.com.  Back to my card playing friends, we have bah humbug friend, I will call him Tom...he hates Christmas, the whole Christmas season.  Well a bunch of my buddies decorated a 16 foot Christmas tree with lots of lights and a string of red solo cups, a huge Noel sign and put it on a timer all while Tom was out of town....I wonder if he'll send the electric bill to the card group....scrooge.   

No comments:

Post a Comment