Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Daily Dose of BS December 20

My family and I made quick trip to Eveleth Minnesota (where the US Hockey Hall of Fame is) this past weekend, we left on Saturday morning and got back Sunday evening.  We went for a get together for my wife's family, for Christmas and such.  It was kind of fun as a couple of my brother in laws opened up and started telling stories about the trouble that they caused when they were kids.  I guess the statute of limitations ran out, that and their kids are old enough now to not try the stupid things that they did ( I am still holding a bunch of stories waiting for both those things).  The hotel where we stayed wasn't bad as they had a bar, and not on the windows.  The weird thing about the hotel is that they had ear plugs next to the beds and a card attached to them that read, please enjoy a quiet nights sleep, use these ear plugs to stop the trains noise.  It worked for the train but not for my kids snoring.  I Tivo'ed the Packers Game not Teeboed the game, meaning I DVR'ed it so that I could watch the Pack once I got home...my brother ruined my drive home and my Sunday night enjoyment of watching the game buy texting me this...It's all about the Chiefs...they beat the Pack.  I had avoided my buddies texts up to that point since they were at the game.  I figured my brother wouldn't be texting about the game right????  I was wrong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment