Monday, December 12, 2011

Daily Dose of BS December 12


I got my 3rd nail in my tire in the past 2 months.  I thought I was going crazy.  Why would I have another nail in my tire?  Is there a hoodlum in my neighborhood that is out there spreading nails over the alleys and streets of the south side?  My son works for Bion’s service center on the South Side of La Crosse, and he has fixed our tire problems all three times, since Bion’s fix and repair tires.  My son said that there has been tons of cars, trucks and vans with nails in their tires this summer and fall.  I had to ask, is there a band of punks sprinkling nails on the streets, are there gangs dedicated to puncturing holes into the tires of unsuspecting Moms and Dads?  Are the tire companies trying to get more people to replace their tires?  Don’t your tires rotate themselves when you drive?  The answer to all of my tire puncture worries were put to bed when he said with all the roofs being replaced around town, nails sometimes end up in the street and sometimes end up in your tires.  Makes since to me.   I am still waiting on an answer on the tire rotation question… 

No comments:

Post a Comment