Thursday, June 1, 2017

Daily Dose of BS June 1 politics

Saying crooked Hillary was annoying when Trump was a candidate for President but saying it as a sitting President I don’t think is very Presidential.  The tweet went out last night after Hillary spoke about who else is to blame about her not winning the Presidential race.  Clinton said “I take responsibility for every decision I made, but that’s not why I lost,” She went on to say several factors as the reason she lost, including fake news on Facebook and troubles at the Democratic National Committee.   How about start that at home, start off by saying that you are the reason that you didn’t win, and take personal responsibility.  Speaking of responsibility is it responsible for the sitting President to make fun and name call.  I think not.  But I guess that we are to blame since it was low voter turnout that allowed these two to even make it through the primary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment