Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Daily Dose of BS June 7 Kmart

Not sure if you heard yesterday afternoon or not but the Kmart on the south side of La Crosse is set to close on September 3.  I must say I am not surprised.  The last time I was there the store had a smell, the customer service was atrocious and the shelves were not stocked.  When I was a kid we used to call it came apart, and I am not even sure why, I grew up in Roseville, Minnesota where the first Target store was, and Target was the store we used to shop.  When I moved for my radio career I ended up in communities where Walmart was king, and then shopped there.  Now I try to shop with the local business, but how many local businesses, and I mean locally owned businesses sell toilet paper, not that many.  While I am sorry to hear that the Kmart will be closing, it won’t really change my shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment