Monday, June 26, 2017

Daily Dose of BS June 26 speed limit

So, the speed limit changed on Friday, the signs went up on Losey Boulevard and I avoided it like the plague on Friday and Saturday.  Sunday rolled around and my wife and I went to the mall area so we had to take Losey.  Before I noticed my speed, I saw a cop with someone pulled over I looked down and by then I was going 37.  OOPS!  Dropped the speed to 25 as I was passing the cop, set the speedometer to 25 and just watched as people passed me.  Every single car passed me and I got a few one finger salutes.  I really didn’t mind the cars and bikes going faster than me but when the lady with the walker passed on the left, I was a bit disappointed.  Having the cruise on helped me to regulate my speed on Losey but didn’t help when I approached the hill on Losey and Mississippi, I swear I started rolling backward by the time I hit the peak.  One thing I did notice on Losey besides all the new 25 miles per hour signs, is that no one drives the speed limit, no one, except for me when my cruise is set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment