Thursday, June 29, 2017

Daily Dose of BS June 29 rude drivers

I’ve driven in many states, however most of my driving is confined to the Upper Midwest, as I have lived here the majority of my life.  I have seen some great drivers, ones who signal even in a parking lot to the worst of the worst.  I got an email yesterday from kars for kids that highlighted where the rude drivers are and the new survey shows that Wisconsin drivers are among the rudest in the nation. Huh?  What has happened to Midwest Nice?  The survey was done as part of our summer driving awareness campaign to promote courteous driving and guess what, Wisconsin was rated as the 5th rudest state in the country, with many of our friends and neighbors openly admitting that they would steal someone’s parking space, which is weird since we have pretty decent parking around here, but that is a whole other story.  One of the other questions that was asked in this survey is will you let someone merge, and apparently we won’t this stat doesn’t surprise me because I always hate when the me first people zoom to try to get ahead.  Do you think that Wisconsin drivers are among the worst?  Or at least the rudest?  Did these surveys check out Minneapolis, Chicago, New York or my least favorite place to drive Boston?  

No comments:

Post a Comment