Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Daily Dose of BS May 31 spelling

I have never been much of a speller or if you read my daily dose much of a writer either.  I think that this all started back when I was in grade school.  I never had the desire to learn much about English, I figured that we speak it how much should I really need to know, I bet on the wrong horse.  You need to know how to read, write and communicate in order to get anything done.  I really wish that google was around when I was a kid because as I mentioned I was a horrible writer and an even worse speller.  If google would have been around it would have saved me many hours of being frustrated as a young student.  Heck now if I don’t know how to spell something I use voice to text to come up with the correct spelling of the word.  As I am typing this up I notice a lot of squiggly lines all over the page, because I can’t spell.  I wonder if today I will get lucky and have all my misspelled words at least recognized.  There are times when there are no suggestions.  Which brings me to the reason for writing this, at least I know how to spell Wisconsin.  There are many in this state that do not.  BTW Minnesotans don’t know how to spell beautiful, and I also got that one right.  What words are difficult for you to spell? 

No comments:

Post a Comment