Thursday, May 11, 2017

Daily Dose of BS May11 advice

I have been spending lots of time and having some heart to hearts with my 18 year old as he gets ready for after graduation.  I think he will do just fine, he was named co-technology and engineering student of the year at an awards ceremony.  Ever thought about what is the best advice you ever got?  Try hard, don’t look back, look to the future, but don’t wish your life away, DREAM. You know as a Dad you can learn a lot by just listening, but sometimes I have a hard time turning off my interview mode from work, where I have to keep conversations going, I sometimes get accused of grilling him and the other kids. My response is if you answered in more than just one word answers or grunts conversations would be just that a conversation. What are some of the gems you got from your parents when they thought you weren’t listening? I always remember don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty cause you can always wash them.

No comments:

Post a Comment