Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Daily Dose of BS May 3 be that person

Be that person.  We have people in our lives some of them are good for us others are not, and still others slide in and out of our lives.  I had an encounter with one yesterday.  I heard water dripping in the basement yesterday after work, I went to access the situation and found a pin prick hole in one of the copper pipes leading to the non-working water conditioner.  I turned off the water and went to the hardware store to ask what could be done to fix it, the guy gave me an idea for a temporary fix but said call a plumber.  I only know one plumber, so I called him, and surprisingly he answered his phone.  He came by after work and fixed my pipe and we ended up talking for a few hours after that.  We all need people in our lives be the person who makes the difference and helps when needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment