Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Daily Dose of BS May 16 drinking

There are high school teenagers who drink.  They did when I was a kid and they will when I am long gone.  Some of the kids who drink are kids who play sports, when you get caught drinking as a high school athlete you sit out some games, and I think you have a mandatory class to take.  I don’t see a problem with this, and if it isn’t mandatory it should be.  Kids are going to drink that is a given, kids who drink sometime get caught, that is a fact.  When you are a kid who drinks and gets caught and you are let’s say on the varsity team, you sit out some games, when you sit out some games kids get called up from the varsity reserve team and from jr varsity, I get that.  However what I don’t like fact that when you get caught drinking and you move kids from one team to another that the kids shuffle to make a team pulling kids from vr and jv to come up and populate the team.  I think instead of moving kids around for these game that the games should have been forfeit.

No comments:

Post a Comment