Monday, May 22, 2017

Daily Dose of BS May 22 circus

I remember as a kid the Greatest Show on Earth.  It wasn’t wrestling, a concert or even Disney on Ice it was the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Baily Circus.  My parents took my brothers and I to see the circus a couple of times when we were kids and as a kid seeing all the action there was to see from the trapeze act to the animals and the most colorful characters of the show, the clowns.  The crazy antics of the most colorful group of entertainers with the over the top exaggerated makeup acting playfully, and getting paid for it.  It truly was the Greatest Show on Earth.  Also, you can’t forget about the person who ties it all together with their powerful voice and ability to turn your attention to the center ring.  The Ringmaster.  I for one will miss the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Baily Circus, it is sad to see an institution of 146 years close their doors forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment