Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Daily Dose of BS May 10 fbi fired

The big news around Facebook last night and I am assuming the coffee machine this morning is that Donald Trump has fired James Comey as FBI director.  I guess I thought that the President could fire anyone that he wants.  I think that it looks bad that the Comey gets fired when he is looking into Russia’s influence over the election but I also don’t get why a federal agency is looking into this anyway.  Here is what I mean don’t you think that a nonpartisan group of people should be looking into these types of things, a group that won’t feel the pinch for their job when they uncover stuff.  I think that most of the stuff that is happening in Washington is corrupt, and that there are things that are going on and that have been going on for decades that when uncovered will creep you out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment