Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Daily Dose of BS May 24 losey blvd

A few neighborhoods may experience a slowdown, there is talk about slowing Losey Boulevard down to 25 from the 30-mph posted speed limit.  I can honestly say that I thought that the speed limit on Losey was at 35, because that is the speed I usually drive on that stretch of road and I most of time am getting passed.  On my way into work every morning I drive down 2nd avenue in Onalaska and they moved their speed limit down from I believe 40 a couple years ago, and I find myself being a creature of habit and must fight the urges to go faster.  Do you think that the city of La Crosse should slow the traffic down on one of the busiest corridors in the city?  Also, do you think that this is just the next step in a new North South corridor?  

No comments:

Post a Comment