Friday, May 12, 2017

Daily Dose of BS May 12 anniversary

I always hate when people say that they married their best friend.  I didn’t, I married the girl I loved, and as a matter of fact still do.  Sure we have our ups and downs and honestly what couple doesn’t what family or what relationship doesn’t?  You know something, the good has far out weighed the bad, and here is the thing we still talk, I mean we talk and listen and share our lives, I am not sure if that is the secret of longevity but it has been part of the magic of our relationship.  Talking, listening, laughing and having fun seem to be the 4 cornerstones of what makes our relationship work.  Today we are celebrating our 27th anniversary, or 3 to the 3rd power (3x3x3), and for us the number 3 has an unplanned common thread between us all, because there is 3 years between us, 30 years between Macia and Hayden our oldest, 30 years between me and Zak our middle son, 3 years between each of the kids and 3 minutes between the twins, here’s hoping for the best year ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment