Thursday, January 29, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Jan 29 facebook

Has social media become a sounding board for the too afraid to say something in public?  Have the pages of facebook become a finger pointing, lets air our dirty laundry sounding board?  Do the posts that lots of people make kind of give the preverbal middle finger to others around that cannot do what it is that you do, or are doing?   I say yes to this, but I also think that the social media platforms have a place in our lives as well.  For each of the times that I have seen someone upset with their relationship and down on everyone and the very next person to post is having the best day of their lives and nothing can go wrong.  I don’t know how many times I have read a negative post on a politician and then see the complete opposite.  I guess what I am trying to ask is, do you think that we are to _____ on social media?  (open honest/ closed fake) I like my social media time, in fact I sometimes wonder what we did before we could peer in on others’ lives?  

No comments:

Post a Comment