Monday, January 12, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Jan 12 weekend

I got to work this morning and tried my door code and the door wouldn’t open.  I tried it again and again, a total of about ten times.  Oh oh I thought what if this is there way of saying, um you don’t have a job anymore.  I called one our afterhours line and John answered, I asked is the code the same, he assured me it was I tried it a few more times with him on the line, it wouldn’t open.  He came and got me.  Over the weekend I had the pleasure of going to my son’s basketball tournament at Cochran - Fountain City High School.  Funny I have lived here for the past 22 years and have never been to or through either of those communities, I am going to make it a point this next year to visit more the of the small communities around La Crosse.  What diamonds in a rough can you suggest?  And what needs to be seen in these communities?  

No comments:

Post a Comment