Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Jan 13 customer service

I know I  have talked about customer service before and I also know I have talked about my Tivo in the past, but never did I think that I would mash the two together, but I am.  I ordered a Tivo Mini a week ago as to allow my Tivo to connect the two tv’s in our house.  I ordered it and it came, I didn’t read the small print and failed to order a Moco Adaptor that allows my home to network via coax cable.  I wasn’t happy, I wrote a friendly note to the company and explained my failure to read, but touted my love for the Tivo, and their customer service responded with a thanks for your tenure and the sending of the adaptor at their cost.  Totally unexpected and graciously accepted, thanks for stepping up to the plate and hitting it out of the park.  Have you had a company that has fixed a problem with a home-run? 

No comments:

Post a Comment