Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Jan 27 choices

We all have choices to make these choices will determine your day and the day of others.  Funny I was thinking about that while driving into work, that the choices I make will determine how my day will go and could determine how the days of my coworkers will be as well or others that I run in to throughout the day.  It is the little things that add up to be big things I think.  You choose to hit the snooze, or skip breakfast, return that last email, take the call.  All choices, all things you decide to do in a day can have an effect on your day.  You can choose to react or over react, or ignore.  However you choose to take on your day, best of luck with your decision and remember you will have to live with the consequences.   

No comments:

Post a Comment