Monday, January 19, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Jan 19 packers

For Packer fans the result of yesterday’s game was heart breaking, I was bummed by the outcome especially since the Packers were underdogs heading into the game and really dominating the first half.  Coming in and getting a few interceptions, a few field goals and a touchdown, I felt pretty good, in fact I felt amazing up until the last interception of the game when we got the ball played the 4 downs, only took about 25 seconds off the clock and then gave the Seahawks a scoring opportunity that they took.  I am not a coach nor do I play one on the radio but I wonder if cockiness came into play for the Packers with the game yesterday.  I am guessing that they were thinking we are heading to the Super Bowl and in reality they are just heading back to Green Bay to clean out their lockers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment