Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Jan 7 sledding

Here’s a great idea let’s do something for our kids that will force them to stay inside even more, let’s take away an activity that gets kids out and exercising lets take away sledding.  Sounds like a great idea doesn’t it?  Nope not on my watch, sledding was the one activity that my brothers and I agreed on when I was a kid, the only argument was who got which sled, and that was figured out by age then turns, I am sure it was the same thing for each family.  There is a push nationwide to start banning sledding on public hills.  This is to stop lawsuits against municipalities because there are over 20 thousand sledding related accidents a year.  To me this makes as much sense as banning tag or dodgeball.  

No comments:

Post a Comment