Thursday, January 22, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Jan 22 rebate

Ever bought something because it was on sale and with the rebate it was an unbelievable deal?  I have and for the most part I have received the rebates back.  A Midwest based hardware store offers lots of rebates, and I have at times purchased a couple of items I was going to buy anyway because of the rebate, for example when you purchase a tape measure at $5 end up getting it free after rebate limit 3.  Well a few years ago while working on the cabin we needed tape measures for the guys helping out, I bought them, got the rebate back in good time.  On black Friday there was a deal that was so good with a rebate that it brought me to the store.  I purchased the cordless drill (that I needed anyway) filled out the paper work, and waited, and waited, and in fact still waiting for.  If this were you, what would you do?   And have you had this happen to you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment