Friday, January 23, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Jan 23 ballgate

With all the crap that goes on in the world each and every day, in the grand scheme of things does it really matter that the balls were under inflated in the Patriots win over the Colts?  What is the NFL going to do strip the AFC Championship and chance to play in the Super Bowl XLIX (or 49, I had to google it) I seriously doubt it.  And for Tom Brady to say that he didn’t know, really?  I notice when someone uses my headphones, or when the tires are low in my car.  I am guessing that he knows all about the footballs that he is playing with to claim ignorance I find that offensive.  What ever happened to taking personal responsibility?  Also wouldn’t the Colts have the same advantage with the under inflated balls?  America it is time to move on to something with more substance, to complain about, something like what ever happened to good Saturday morning cartoons.  

No comments:

Post a Comment