Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Daily Dose of BS jan 20 speed limit

As Sammy Hagar sang about in his hit from 1984, One foot on the break and one on the gas there’s too much traffic I can’t pass.  You know the song I can’t drive 55.  I hate driving only 55 when that is the speed limit in fact I don’t like the interstates in my own state because the speed limit in Wisconsin is only 65.  The states around us have a higher speed limit I googled Minnesota, Iowa, Michigan and Illinois and they each have a higher than us speed limit of 70.  I remember when the speed limit went up from 55 to 65 and am now ready for the limit to go from 65 to 70 hell let’s move it up to 80 but make it 80 not 85.  I feel as though we feel the need to push the envelope and if we raise the limit 70 you know that it will mean 75-80.  We have the technology for safety right?

No comments:

Post a Comment