Friday, January 16, 2015

Daily Dose of BS Jan 16 learning

I graduated high school in 1987 got my first Associates Degree in 1989, have taken many adult learning classes and a Dale Carnegie class since but then, but that is about it.  Two weeks ago I started the next phase in my life and became a full time student at Western Tech College in La Crosse, taking the Sales and Management Associates Degree.  So far so good, I am not the oldest learner in the class room, but am probably the most talkative; I guess something’s don’t change.  I believe I have always been a talker, an out of turn talker, and as a youngest it got me in trouble, I hope that with this new adventure that I am able to remember that I have two ears and only one mouth.  Things are going great so far, I feel as though I am a better learner and a much better student now than I was in the past, building on the learning blocks from the past, with an eye toward the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment