Thursday, May 9, 2013

Daily Dose of BS May 9 zombies


Are we raising a bunch of zombies?  Are the stories of the apocalypse zombies talking about us?  If you drive anywhere or go on any transportation or have kids or work with anyone you know what I am talking about.  We are all turning into a bunch of mind numb and dumb zombies.  I challenge you to go a day not without your phone or even texting anyone but to go a day without looking at your facebook, twitter, texts etc when someone else is around.  We used to have conversations with people face to face now we text our ideas and put them on the web in hopes of grabbing someone else’s opinion, it seems as though we care more about someone miles away or even someone we don’t even know more than the opinion of those around us.  I know cause I am guilty of it as well.  I do not want to be a zombie or brain dead or lose the ability to talk with those around me, so if you see me texting, facebooking or tweeting when I could be talking with someone else, please point it out.  We need human conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment