Friday, May 10, 2013

Daily Dose of BS May 10 stuff


Got a few things on my mind today, first of all how come the two brothers in Cleveland, the Castro brothers are not being charged?  Aren’t they guilty by association?  Did they never watch the young ladies?  Why didn’t they call the cops?  I don’t get it.  I ordered pizzas last night for the kids cause I had a meeting, I asked what they wanted and the old standard sausage, peperoni and extra cheese was asked for and my youngest son said dad get that one that you like so I asked the chicken, jalapeno, pineapple pizza he said yes.  He ate a half a piece.  I guess I will be having lots of leftover pizza for the next day or two.  Finally when it comes to tv show what is the best all time tv show in your opinion?  

No comments:

Post a Comment