Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Daily Dose of BS May 15 take responsibility


If you do something wrong man up-take responsibly for your actions.  I had some cans of paint out by the garbage and some kids went by and kicked the cans over and had the paint spilled all over the driveway and the alley.  I caught it within 5 minutes and worked about an hour on getting the spill contained I had a bag of sand that I used to soak it up also threw dirt on the paint also to aid the soak.  I worked a bit but its not as clean as it was.  I found out from a couple of the neighbor kids who it was, I asked them to have the kids responsible for it to come talk to me.  They did.  I am mad but not as angry as I would be if they wouldn’t have come and talked to me.  They told me they would clean up the mess, I believe that they will after school today.  About 20 minutes after I talked to the kids a man showed up at my front door.  Oh oh I thought, it was one of the dads, he came to apologize for the kids messing up and told me that it would be fixed.  I can't be that mad if the kids manned up and the parents are involved, things are all good, I just hope that the paint gets cleaned off the driveway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment