Thursday, May 2, 2013

Daily Dose of BS May 2 school


Are we pushing kids into post-secondary schools?  How many people that you grew up with had an education?  How many people that you used to know are doing what they wanted to do when they grew up?  I am guessing not a whole lot are doing what they set off in life to do?  Are we pushing education down the throats of the newly graduated?  Kids now days have to weigh out the risk versus the pay off, as school is not the affordable choice that it once was.  I have taken a handful of classes at Western Tech College over the past 5 years and the classes I took, had people my age in the classes, and I will tell you I was more open to learning in my 40’s than I was right out of high school.  By the way when I asked how many people you know are doing the job they wanted to do when in high school, as far as I know I am the only one out of my friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment