Thursday, May 23, 2013

Daily Dose of BS May 23 big changes


Big changes in the Schmidt house, my oldest graduates from High School tomorrow and then off to his next stage in life, not only is he graduating but all my kids move on to the next step in their career.  My middle son graduates from middle school and on to high school, and my twins move from grade school to middle school.  Big changes.  I am excited for my kids as they embark in the next phases of their lives; I hope that they each find the path that is best for each of them.  One of the things I have tried to teach is that life isn’t easy and it is what you make of it.  That only they are in charge of their own destiny, and to think ahead, as my dad used to say to me that your head isn’t just a place to hold your glasses or hang your hat.  I think that is the best advice that I got.  Think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment