Friday, May 31, 2013

Daily Dose of BS May 31 craigslist

Craigslist is an amazing beast.  I have sold most of the things I put on there in just a few days.  I wonder the business model when it comes to making money on that site.  There is no advertising and no charge for listing.  What am I missing?  I am glad to see this business work because of what I was talking about earlier this week on how we want bigger, faster, and stronger.   This allows us to have this and to have it be new to us yet keeps it out of the land fill.  I also have found that people will be willing to pay a bit more for items on craigslist compared to if you were to sell it at a rummage sale.  Plus you can look for the bargains you are looking for and the best part of it all is you don’t have to have a rummage sale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment