Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Daily Dose of BS May 28 friends


Friends are a great asset.  I have always known this but over the weekend I had a few step up and offer a helping hand.  I am so blessed to have a great group of friends who are willing to add expertise in just about any situation brought to them.  I have wanted to get a shed built at the family land and my friends hit it out of the park again.  From planning to the tools to leg work, 7 guys gave up part of their weekend to help with the task at hand.  The weather was a bit of a deterrent but after a 3 hour rain delay we accomplished quite a bit of the job.  I also got some apple trees and raspberry plants in the ground.  Who would have thought the last weekend before June that we would need stocking hats and gloves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment