Monday, May 13, 2013

Daily Dose of BS May 13 Moms


Yesterday was a celebration of Moms everywhere.  It was Mother’s Day, a day to either send your mother flowers, candy, cards, or all of the above.  It is unfortunate that this day is only one day to celebrate your mother by taking mom out for breakfast, lunch or dinner, a day to treat your mom like the queen that she is. I hope you were able to do that.   I think that many of us take our moms for granted, in fact we take a lot of the moms in our lives for granted.  The love from a mom is tenfold that of any other love out there.  I am blessed with many Moms in my life from my own Mother, to my Step Mom, my Wife and all my great friends who are Moms I hope you all had a great day.  The reason for the day late writing is I wanted to share my disgust of the cowards who shot up a block party in Louisiana.  I heard early this morning that 3 gun men were seen running from the crowds after the shooting.  19 people were injured.  Come one, why in the HELL would someone do this?   

No comments:

Post a Comment