Monday, January 30, 2012

Daily Dose of BS January 30


If you do any traveling you are going to see the inside of a restroom or two.  There are the good, the bad and the ugly when it comes to restrooms.  In 43 years I have been in my share of all.  I get grossed out at dirty ones, I am impressed at the clean ones, laughed at the one when I saw the Blue Man Group in Chicago and think it is weird when you go in to one and there is an attendant on duty.  When I went to Jimmy Buffet a few years ago at Alpine Valley there was a guy in the restroom handing out paper towels looking for tips.  There is a joke there but will let it go.  What a job, hanging out in the can and watching people at their most vulnerable.  Not only does that job kind of have the creeper quality to it, your sense of smell has to be shot for you to do that for a job.  I remember when my kids were young and they walked into the home bathroom after use and they would make a comment, they were told it was roses.  It is amazing that telling your kids that as a joke and to have them put that together with practical knowledge for example having the family go the conservatory at Como Park and in to the rose room and have the kids say we don’t want to go in there because they were afraid of the smell of roses.    

No comments:

Post a Comment