Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Daily Dose of BS January 11

Yesterday I combined two of the Schmidt Christmas gift for one big mess. We got one of the brew by the cup coffee pots and some travel mugs for Christmas. I really like the coffee pot, I can have a fresh cup of coffee when I get up, and when I want one later in the day…during the day I am tethered to the coffee pot at work while putting in my hours there. The one thing I don’t like about the coffee pot is that the individual coffees are kind of spendy, and they don’t quite fill up my to go mug that I have with me at all times. It takes about 1 ½ cups to fill the mug, so I run the water through the k coffee filter 1 and a half times to fill my mug and it turns out great. The travel coffee mugs we got are white and have the no slip grip, they are similar to the ones we got last year. You would think that a white cup with a white lid from the same company would have the same lid, not so much…the lid fits and I thought it was a tight fitting lid. It worked all the way to work, when I took off my coat and started drinking coffee at work, damn if I didn’t spill on my shirt, I re set the lid, and a few minutes later another spill. I am blaming it on the lid…too bad the lids don’t interchange. And I hope that coffee stains come out of my Drinks well with others t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment