Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Daily Dose of BS January 17

I know looking at me I may not come across as a fan of shoes and comfort, but I am.  I am a huge fan of "clog" type shoes.  My love for them began about 15 years ago with a pair of Airwalk's that I bought, I ended up going back to the store and purchased 3 more pair that day.  I was in love, in the past 15 years I have burned through those pairs of Airwalk, when I couldn't find the same show moved on to the Keen slip on (didn't care for that one) then began wearing the the Merrell a few years ago(I wore them so much my friends started calling them my potato shoe, because of the color, they look like potato skins), this has been a good shoe, but can't find that shoe anymore, I happened across an ad on facebook for the shoe “The Todi Original” I looked over their site. (The Todi Original looked to be exactly what I like about the "slip on, comfortable shoe")  Could it be have I stumbled upon the next great shoe?  I ordered a pair, waited with anticipation, when the shoes finally arrived, I was about to burst with excitement, was I going to be in shoe heaven or shoe hell?  I wore them one day, then the next, and continued to wear these foot hugging backless wonders.  From their website “The Todi Original offers insole with the support to help the foot relax and the versatility to gradually conform and accommodate to the wearer’s unique foot shape..a roomy toe box enhance comfort, fit and style”  Could it possibly live up to the hype I built up in my head?  Well if you like the non-tie, slip on built for comfort, with great foot support and looks good as well, I would suggest picking up a pair of the Todi Original.  From www.todiusa.com I am looking forward to checking out the Todi Shane when they are rolled out mid year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment