Friday, January 27, 2012

Daily Does of BS January 27

The dumbing down of America. You have heard that phrase before haven’t you? I have many times, and started to thing about what is the cause of the dumbing down? Is it the countless hours of so called reality tv that pollutes our air waves each and every day? There are people who are stars because of these shows. Like the Kardashians, I still have no idea who these people are and why they are stars, can someone fill me in? Kate plus 8 to me that equals 9 and about the amount of people that I would think would even watch these shows. I found out the other day that Jersey Shore has been on the air since 2009 and has been the most watched show ever on MTV. Isn’t MTV music television? It was when I watched it. There are shows about Hell’s Kitchen, Hoarders, Gene Simons and his family jewels, huh? I have never seen a whole episode of American Idol, millions of people have though. Why not put yourself out there and be on Bachelor and Bachelorette, I am sure you will find true love there. On your way to finding your true love you can be 16 and pregnant, go Dancing with the Stars, then after you find true love you can go on Wife Swap, there is the new version of this show that has celebrities swapping their wives, I am guessing with some this isn’t the first time that has been suggested. Are you a Survivor?(of what, most of us are of one thing or another) I have to admit I do watch Undercover Boss, and at times I must have been chopping onions when the reveal comes in.

No comments:

Post a Comment