Friday, January 13, 2012

Daily Dose of BS January 13

When I get a wild hair and want to get a few projects around the house done, it usually requires a trip to the hardware store, 9 times out of 10 one or more kid likes to go with. And when they do go I get called over to the candy shelf it started out as my kids saying hey Dad can we get this box of this or bag of that..as a Dad you say sure cause that is what you do. What started out as the kids asking, became me wandering by those shelves looking to see what caught my eye..even when they weren’t around. The kids started my addiction that I thought was put to bed long ago, the addiction of candy. I like chewy Spree, there I have said it, and admitted to it, that I think is the first step in concurring an addiction. I am not sure if you have ever tried these chewy discs of sour goodness. They come in Five bold fruity flavors: Strawberry, Grape, Orange, Lemon and my favorite the lime..weird since when it comes to candy I usually like the red ones. With a candy coated outer shell with a tasty chewy center. These are awesome, and they leave your mouth watering. That brings me to the reason for this writing. I believe that these candies tried to kill me, they are so good that they leave your mouth with excessive saliva production, so much so that it can be used as a form of water boarding. Now remind me why I like these again?

No comments:

Post a Comment