Thursday, January 26, 2012

Daily Dose of BS January 26

When you got to sit down and write something everyday, sometimes the pickings are slim, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel. There are days when I have no idea what I am going to write about till I sit down and start typing then an idea shows up out of thin air. If I start typing something usually comes to me, today however I am at a loss, the proverbial cat has got my tongue better yet my brain. I sat down with no idea what to write and as I am just typing nothing is filling in the space the only thing I can type is about how I have nothing to write about, I may as well been a writer on the show Seinfeld, since that show was about nothing and they made a career off the show, if my blatant attempt of filling space was as successful as the 22 minutes of nothing that they had week after funny week, I could have made a living off my writing, but it is not. I wish I had something to write, however I have brain freeze and not a dang thing I can do about it but to keep typing and hope that the old monkey theorem that states if you put a monkey hitting random keys for an infinite amount of time we most certainly will type the complete works of Shakespeare, today not so much just a monkey flinging poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment