Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Daily Dose of BS November 30


I am not one of the 1% not now not ever.  I don’t think that that kind of money is necessary.  Why would one need multi billions of dollars.  Money can’t buy happiness, you make your own.  With that being said, I don’t understand what the occupy people are doing.  What does this grassroots organization hope to do?  I hear you, I see you, but I just don’t understand you.  I did a search to make sure I understood what the definition of occupy was and I did.   Here is how freedictionary.com defined the word occupy.
1-To fill up (time or space)
2-To dwell or reside in
3- To seize possession of and maintain control over by or as if by conquest.
Ok you are aptly named, but are you truly representing the 99% of the non-rich.  I don’t think so…you can spend your time doing as you like, as long as it is with in the law.  But what do you hope to accomplish?  To let the 1% see you…guess what they have, and the rest of us have as well.  I guess being in the 99% I have a lot to accomplish each and everyday, like to provide for my family and to get things around home and around work, I don’t have time or the resources to be a part of the Occupy movement.  Plus I don’t like to be cold.  If you are sitting out there, occupying…so be it, I just don’t get it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment