Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Daily Dose of BS November 15


It is amazing how fast time flies, I have mentioned here many times over the past years how fast the 24 hours of a Saturday and Sunday go by that much faster than the 24 hours of a Monday and Tuesday, but this past week I admit was a long one as my Twins turn 10 today.  For the past week all that was heard around the Schmidt house is can I get this for my birthday or that for my birthday?  When are we having our party, what are we doing for the party?  Can I invite so and so…the questions are nonstop.  This year has been a big year for all my kids as my oldest turned 16, my middle son hit the teenage years and the Twins Robert and Kenedi are now 10.  As a father I thought when the oldest was born and the love that I felt for him was so intense, I thought how can it be that way again, but guess what it was…and continues to be.   I am proud of all 4 of my kids and love them all.  Getting back to the original thought, my how the past 10 years have have flown by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment