Friday, November 18, 2011

Daily Dose of BS November 18

Living in La Crosse we are lucky for many reasons, there is beauty all around us from the bluffs to the rivers to everything in between.  We are blessed with having many things to do here as well.  From water sports, to great trails for hiking and biking and lots of culture for us all to enjoy and I am not just talking about yogurt, since we are the dairy state after all.  The culture I am talking about is theater lots of different options for us to enjoy from the high schools to colleges to the Community theater to the Heider Center to gem on the North Side The Muse Theater.  I am a little biased since I have preformed there with my Improv Group Sum Assembly Reekwired.  I went to their latest performance last night, Jekyll and Hyde and it was awesome from the casting to the set design to the acting and especially the singing, this crew can sing.  A top notch performance, I wish I had the chance to tell you about it before today as it closes tomorrow night.  If you are ready for a few laughs, and learning the story of Jekyll and Hyde with the help of many local talented actors I encourage you to see Jekyll and Hyde at the Muse Theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment