Monday, November 28, 2011

Daily Dose of BS November 28


I ventured out into the world of unknown on Thursday night.  I attempted to cash in on the cheap pre-black Friday deals.  I left my house at 9:35 pm for a sale that starts at 10…5 minutes to get there, park then I have 15-20 minutes to walk in to Walmart and look around, get back to the electronics area get in line and be ready to buy the Xbox 360 with kinects, out of the store by 10:05 with the xbox in hand and on my way.  Because who is going to be out on Thanksgiving night at 10 right…I have a lot to learn when it comes to shopping on a crazy day like black Friday or Thankful its Thursday or what ever they are calling it.  I have never seen so many people in my life, I am a big guy and people less than half my size were pushing through me and running carts into me, what happened to manners and no pushing or saying please and thank you?  I guess it is called black Friday because people come out of the dark ages to shop.  I even tried to go to another store on Friday morning, ok 10:30 it is still morning right, and was told that the item I was looking for was sold out right away in the morning.  They had one of these items, that is right one.  And today is cyber-Monday…do like my friend Kris from U-Bake says…Say no to Cyber Shopping today.  You're community will look a lot of different when local businesses have to close because you can't be bothered to support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment