Monday, November 14, 2011

Daily Dose of BS November 14


Yesterday I went to the new Festival Foods in the village.  I am happy that they are finally open; I live in that neighborhood and missed the local grocery store.  The new store is huge and offers a ton of stuff from the great weekly specials to the great produce and meat departments to the biggest deli counter I have ever seen.  I like that you could get your banking done, grab a bite to eat and surf the net at the little area in the back of the store with wi-fi, and grab your favorite cocktail to go of course in the liquor department.  When checking out yesterday I got in the shortest line and was talking to the girl working the checkout and mentioned to her how odd it was that her line was so short.  She said it was because of her Minnesota Viking jersey she was wearing people avoided her lane, funny I thought but when you live on a border state your going to have this.  Gearing up for tonight’s Monday Night Football game with the Packers and the Vikings…Kinda bummed that ABC isn’t caring the game, gotta go somewhere to watch the game on ESPN, tonight is going to be a late night and tomorrow an early morning…but it is the price you pay for a Monday night football game….are you ready for some football?

No comments:

Post a Comment