Thursday, November 10, 2011

Daily Dose of BS November 10


It took till November 9th to get our first snowfall of the season.  It didn’t last long but the havoc it brought was kind of comical.  I grew up in the Twin Cities and have lived in the Midwest most of my life, I know when it snows you slow down a bit, don’t use your cruise, give yourself extra time and to carry a scrapper in the car.  I saw bad examples of all of the above yesterday.  Good thing that we only had a little snow, with the idiocy that I saw yesterday…help us when we have real snow.  It is funny how we forget the simple things in life, like to say please and thank you, look people in the eye when talking to them and how to drive in the snow.  Next time there are some flakes and not just the weird people in your town, I’m talking snow here, remember how to drive in the snow.  It is not a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment