Friday, October 27, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Oct 27 sleep

While scrolling through Facebook this morning I ran across a video of water beds and how in the late 80’s and early 90’s waterbeds were king.  The first bed that my wife and I had was a waterbed that we used for about a year, after that we to had given up on the sloshing around at night and went to a traditional mattress.  We had our first purchased new bed for about 20 years, then we got a single sided mattress that lasted about 5 years, my wife visited her sister a couple of years ago and she had just got a sleep number bed, and bragged about it, my wife tried it, we now have a mattress that should last for 25 years, we’ll see if it does.  So far so good.  I am constantly futzing with mine changing the sleep number usually getting the best nights sleep with a number between 60 and 85, depending on the day.  With the sleep number bed, and the my pillow, I sleep on two unconventional things, throw in my cpap machine and I rock a great sleep look.  How much sleep do you get a night?  My sleep tracker says I get about 6:27 on average per night.  Close to the 7-8 hours that are needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment