Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Oct 25 IRS Scam

IRS lawsuit.  Bahahahaha.  I got a call on Monday afternoon from the number 206-866-5761 with a cheesy recorded electronic voice telling me that the IRS was going to sue me.  The recorded voice was in broken English and had some grammatically incorrect speech in it.  I wonder how many people fall for these phone calls?  There must be enough of them for them to keep up with the scam.  I feel sorry for people who do fall for these types of scams especially since they do sound so fake.  I know for a fact that the IRS won’t be making any calls to you, they first reach out via the phone.  I also know that if they were calling you that they wouldn’t use a recorded voice inviting you to call them back.  Come on scammers if you really want to do this, use someone with a half way decent voice and have them call and talk with possible mark.  Actually keep doing what you are doing and I like the rest of the population will just quit answering our phones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment