Monday, October 9, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Oct 9 Pence

It seems like the Vice president leaving of the Colts game was a PR stunt from the get go, the political stunt that sent Pence went from the game to an evening fundraiser in Los Angeles, and flying Air Force Two to Indianapolis and back from the West cost taxpayers over $250,000.  I can think of plenty of other things that could use that kind of funds.  Just think all that taxes that your family and mine paid last year plus most of my friend’s tax dollars were spent to make a statement.  Hummm.  Waste of money.  I think that if you want to protest the games then protest the games, don’t watch them, don’t talk about them, just don’t.  My Dad quit watching baseball after the strike many years ago, and I believe that he still is a hold out.  I protested the way I was treated at a store by not shopping there, but I returned.  It is hard to protest something that you like.  I think that we want to offer second and third chances, I guess for the NFL we will give 16 chances and maybe more depending if our team goes all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment