Thursday, October 19, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Oct 19 clutter

I am not the most organized person in the world but I am not worst ever either.  I read this morning that 20% of us have a room that can’t be used because of clutter or junk.  You know how they say that opposites attract.  Well my wife and I are the ying and the yang of clutter.  I have clutter and it doesn’t bother me, my wife on the other hand gets really bothered over clutter.  If I am tasked with uncluttering a room or the garage, I spend hours in that space, looking at everything, thinking about the story of where it came from and why it was there.  I get sweaty and anxious when tasked with that type of a job.  Weird how some can do it and some cannot.  Don’t get me wrong I know where my stuff is, it just may take me a minute to move this over to there and that to here, and well you get the point.  My space is clean just not that organized.  How about you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment